WELCOME TO SINCLAIR FIND

WELCOME TO SINCLAIR FIND

Searchimg for family can be over whelming that's why I would like to share some of my favorite search sites that might get you started. Each of us have our own story and I would love you to share it with our readers. Blog NOW!!!















Friday, January 7, 2011

ARE YOU A WARRIOR?


ARE YOU A WARRIOR ????

 Maybe I should have my husband tested!!       
Family Tree DNA  has the latest technology for your genealogy research .   I often wondered how long it would take for this kind of technology to surface .  People say its  like a sci fi Novel like a race of people. The name of the gene has been identified as Monoamine Oxidase Aor   MAOA  for short .  Florida State University conducted a study that directly linked this gene to people that were more aggressive in behavior .   DNA is really advancing and one day I am sure everyone well be doing it.
Read on to the web site

No comments:

Post a Comment